SSI VARIABLE WEIGHT SPECIALTY
Variable Weight Freediving (VWT) is one of the best ways to acclimatize the brain and body for deeper freediving. It is also very fun and relaxing.
With our Variable Weight specialty you will learn how to practice it safely and will experience a whole new world of relaxation.
Whether you want to work on your equalization, your adaptation to pressure or just have a lot of fun, this specialty is for you !
From Level 2 or equivalent
1 Full day - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Day 1 morning: Theory session / Open water session 1
Day 1 afternoon: Open water session 2
What it includes
- Gear hire
- Liability Insurance
- Free use of our private beach, terrace over the sea and Stand Up Paddleboards
- Online freediving manual and online log-book
- Internationally recognized E-certification upon successful completion
- Minimum 15 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent form)
- SSI Level 2 or equivalent
Add accommodation in one of our bungalows directly in the shop by the sea
- Comfort bungalow : Private, AC, Individual hot shower : 1750 php/night
- Basic bungalow : Private, ceiling fan, bathroom to share : 900 php/night
Fun dives & training
Get a great deal after your course if you want to stay training with us or go and discover the marine reserves around the nearby islands.
- 1 training session: 30$US
- Marine reserve trip: 30$US
- 10 training sessions: 275$US
You can start your course before you arrive at Freedive HQ. Start now and register today! Just select Freedive HQ as your dive centre once you finish registration