GO RAID INSTRUCTOR X-OVER
During your RAID XOver you will gain familiarization with the RAID Freediving program and learn the RAID Freediving system of instruction. You will go through a series of academic, pool and open water evaluations to assess your ability as a freediving instructor according to the RAID Freediving system.
You will be required to perform the minimum freediving skill requirements for RAID Freediving Instructor status.
Join the fastest growing freediving agency, the only one 100% online, and get involved in the future of freediving!
4 Full days - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
What it includes
- Gear hire
- Liability Insurance
- First year of RAID professional membership
- Free use of our private beach, terrace over the sea and Stand Up Paddleboards
- Online RAID freediving manual and online log-book
- Internationally recognized RAID Freediving E-certification upon successful completion
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Instructor with another freediving agency
Add accommodation in one of our bungalows directly in the shop by the sea
- Comfort bungalow : Private, AC, Individual hot shower : 1750 php/night
- Basic bungalow : Private, ceiling fan, bathroom to share : 900 php/night
Fun dives & training
Get a great deal after your course if you want to stay training with us or go and discover the marine reserves around the nearby islands.
- 1 training session: 30$US
- Marine reserve trip: 30$US
- 10 training sessions: 275$US
You can start your course before you arrive at Freedive HQ. Start now and register today! Just select Freedive HQ as your dive centre once you finish registration