LEVEL 1: DISCOVER FREEDIVING
The ‘Freediver’ course is all about the perfect beginning. Learn to hold your breath for 2-3 min and go down between 10 and 20m on a single breath of air in only 2 days!!!
The core elements of freediving are developed here. The Freedive HQ signature method of instruction leaves no stone unturned. Learn from the experts the skills, knowledge and experience required to conserve oxygen, equalize properly, be flexible for depth, and apply safety first – Our Freediving program unfolds with total precision from your professional Freediving Instructor.
During your first Freediving course you will experience 2 pool sessions and a minimum of 2 open water freediving sessions, freediving between 10 and 20 metres.
2 Full days - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Day 1 morning: Stretching and breathing sessions / Dynamic session
Day 1 afternoon: Open water session
Day 2 morning: Stretching session / Static session
Day 2 afternoon: Open water session
Day 3 : 1 free training session
What it includes
- Gear hire
- Liability Insurance
- Daily stretching sessions
- Free use of our private beach, terrace over the sea and Stand Up Paddleboards
- Online freediving manual and online log-book
- Internationally recognized E-certification upon successful completion
- Ear equalization tutorial with our Freedive HQ video to start practicing before the course
- Minimum 12 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent form)
- Being able to swim
Add accommodation in one of our bungalows directly in the shop by the sea
- Comfort bungalow : Private, AC, Individual hot shower : 1750 php/night
- Basic bungalow : Private, ceiling fan, bathroom to share : 900 php/night
Fun dives & training
Get a great deal after your course if you want to stay training with us or go and discover the marine reserves around the nearby islands.
- 1 training session: 30$US
- Marine reserve trip: 30$US
- 10 training sessions: 275$US
You can start your course before you arrive at Freedive HQ. Start now and register today! Just select Freedive HQ as your dive centre once you finish registration