Freediving zero to hero
Learn freediving from the basics and make a career of a sport you love. The Zero to Hero program is the perfect opportunity for a life change. After perfecting your skills through Level 1 Freediving , Level 2 Advanced Freediving and Level 3 Master Freediving programs, you will take the step to become a professional with and intensive training program to prepare you for your Instructor course.
The Instructor Course will develop your already great freediving knowledge and skills to a highly professional level.
Accept the challenge today and step-up to professional freediving with Freedive HQ! Throughout the program you will become part of the team and get a real professional experience
All along you will learn with an experienced team of instructors led by Thibault Guignés, French National Record Holder (FIM, 105m), RAID Examiner and SSI Instructor trainer
3 Full months - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What it includes
- Gear hire
- Liability Insurance
- Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 courses
- CPR / O2 provider course
- First year of professional membership to teach freediving
- Unlimited training between the courses coached by an instructor
- Freediving Level 1 and 2 Instructor course (advanced instructor)
- 4 weekly yoga sessions
- Free use of our private beach, terrace over the sea and Stand Up Paddleboards
- Online freediving manual and online log-book
- Internationally recognized E-certification upon successful completion
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Being able to swim
We can help you book another accommodation nearby the shop. No deposit needed
Count around 250-275$US per month plus charges (50$US per month depending on your use of the AC) for an apartment with AC, hot shower, equipped kitchen and internet in a quiet residence 5 min bicycle from the shop.
You can start your course before you arrive at Freedive HQ. Start now and register today! Just select Freedive HQ as your dive centre once you finish registration