Freedive hq training
In Freedive HQ we propose the best freediving (Apnea) training programs with the more up to date techniques. Each session includes an instructor to take care of your set-up, safety and coach you. Whether you are beginner of already expert Freediver With a daily 300m depth access just in front of the shop, we are recognized to be a depth training facility with some of the best diving conditions in Asia. All of our instructors are deep divers and train regularly. They will be happy to share their techniques with you. We also practice swimming pool and dry training. Equipment is included in all our courses and training sessions. Choose from all of our packages and get to train in a top Freediving facility
- You’ll be freediving with a world class instructor when you freedive with Thibault, French National Record Holder in Free Immersion (105m). Not only can he freedive to a breathtaking depth of 105 metres (FIM), but he was selected for the AIDA French team for the 2015 and 2017 World Championships and won the Triple Depth competition in 2015. Thibault is here to make sure you have a great, relaxed experience, and with plenty of fun
- With over 300m depth 200m away from the shop, Freedive HQ is the perfect place in Asia to work on your depth and benefit from the experience of our instructors and long term training students.
- You get illimited access to depth on each session and free Oxygen for dive deeper than 70m
Top Training facility
- With many top athletes coming by to train or do workshops (Guillaume Nery, Alenak Artnik, Alice Modolo, Annelie Pompe, Akim Adhari, Alexey Molchanov, Tomoka Fukuda, Stephen Keenan etc….), Freedive HQ is recognized as one of the top training facilities in Asia. Conditions make it possible to train for depth all year-round
- We have access to a great gym, 15 min bicycle from the shop where you will find all the machines, cardio or weights, to complete your freediving training. The Gym is also offering Yoga classes and is equipped with Sauna, Showers and Stretching place
- With all your courses and program, you can join for free our 4 weekly yoga sessions, offering you a perfect addition to your freediving training.
- Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday afternoon
- In 2016 and 2017, Freedive HQ got awarded the Trip adivsor Certificate of Excellence in regards of the outstanding services we provide. Come and try it yourself, you will discover another face of Asia